Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update :0)

Ahh my baby makes her/his presence known :0) Since I don't have another appointment until April I decided to update now. As you can see from the picture I'm starting to show.. Baby is getting bigger and I feel bigger also. I'm not HUGE lol. Yet I can definately see her/him.. I sent this same picture to my dad and my godsister Amelda in NM. My dad's response was "Dang, is dat u?!" lol. and my godsister showed her daughter (who is also my godsister) and I guess she threw out a big "OMG She's huge!" in front of everyone at wherever they were at and people around them were just laughing at her reaction. I'm sure that if you see me out and about you'll see that I'm not THAT big. The angle of the camera probably made me look bigger than I am.

Spring break was definately good! I was soo happy to wake up on the Monday morning of spring break and not have to go to class. Thursday we left for Denver and it was my first real trip being pregnant. :0) Nothing different than last year really, except that I was more hungry and a lot more uncomfortable in the chairs. But it was good to be there :0)

Anyway, thats it for now. :0)


Nighty Night Luvs..

No comments:

Post a Comment